Pecan Pie Squares Recipe
Comments Kimberly Pearce of Amory, Mississippi, "I'm always on the lookout for recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. A neighbor shared this fast favorite with me. The chewy bars taste just like pecan pie."
- 3 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add brown sugar. Stir in flour until smooth. Add the pecans and vanilla (dough will be stiff).
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pecan Pie Bars in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p48
Reviews for Pecan Pie Squares(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2012
The pecan squares were very tastey. I expected them to be more gooey like a pecan pie, but they were good and I would make the recipe again.
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Bars >
- Pecan Pie Bars >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >