Pecan Pie Mini Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and pecans; set aside. Combine butter and eggs. Stir into brown sugar mixture.
- Fill greased and floured miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Pecan Pie Mini Muffins(16)
Sort By :
So easy and so delicious. I made it for Christmas breakfast, but I may make them next year to share at work around Thanksgiving. I used mini muffin liners and they came out of the pan with no problem.
This is an amazing recipe. My muffins came out perfect. I use unsalted butter so I added 1/2 tsp salt. I also added 1 tsp vanilla extract. No issue with sticking just used cooking spray. Only baked for 18 minutes until tooth pick came out clean. My husband loved them. Will definitely make again.
My husband's friends are crazy for these muffins. He gets sad faces from them when I bake something else for him to share. I add half a bag of Heath toffee chips. The toffee chips are the ones without the chocolate.
I have been making these for years. Everybody falls in love with them! They are so easy to make, no one will know if you don't tell them. Give them a try! A real winner.
amazing! tastes like a warm, yet better then pecan pie!
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Muffin Recipes >
- Muffins >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >