Pecan Pie Mini Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and pecans; set aside. Combine butter and eggs. Stir into brown sugar mixture.
- Fill greased and floured miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Pecan Pie Mini Muffins(14)
Sort By :
My husband's friends are crazy for these muffins. He gets sad faces from them when I bake something else for him to share. I add half a bag of Heath toffee chips. The toffee chips are the ones without the chocolate.
I have been making these for years. Everybody falls in love with them! They are so easy to make, no one will know if you don't tell them. Give them a try! A real winner.
amazing! tastes like a warm, yet better then pecan pie!
I cooked them for 22 minutes and they can be used for stones - I think I will start checking at 15 minutes! But- they would be delicious if they weren't so hard!
These were so good my husband would not let me take them to a family gathering! I too had a problem getting them out of the pan. I sprayed it with Pam but I think next time Pam with flour otherwise a perfect little pecan pie.
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Muffin Recipes >
- Muffins >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >