Pecan Pie Mini Muffins
Meet the Cook: While these are delicious year-round, you could easily turn them into an edible Christmas gift. They look festive on a decorative tray wrapped in red or green cellophane or tucked into a giveaway cookie plate. And don't forget to include the recipe so your recipient can enjoy this treat over and over again!
I'm planning to share my muffins with the ladies in my church group and
15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and pecans; set
- aside. Combine butter and eggs. Stir into brown sugar mixture.
- Fill greased and floured miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake
- at 350° for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks
- to cool. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe uses only 1/2 cup flour.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 206 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.