Pecan-Peach Ice Cream Cake Recipe
This is wonderful dessert for the winter months. The taste of summertime peach is always welcome during the long winter.Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
- 2-1/4 cups crushed pecan shortbread cookies, divided
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) peach or vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup peach preserves
- In a small bowl, combine 2 cups cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Top with half of the cake cubes, ice cream and preserves. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs and pecans. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pecan-Peach Ice Cream Cake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p76
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pecan-Peach Ice Cream Cake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Homemade Ice Cream Cakes >
- Ice Cream Cake >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >