Pecan Peach Cobbler
The nutmeg comes through in this effortless version of peach cobbler that relies on convenient canned pie filling and refrigerated biscuits. "It is very good served warm," recommends Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City, Kansas.
5 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, water and nutmeg. Transfer to a
- greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Separate
- biscuits and arrange over the pecans. Bake at 375° for 30-35
- minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 265 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 384 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.