Pecan Peach Cobbler Recipe
The nutmeg comes through in this effortless version of peach cobbler that relies on convenient canned pie filling and refrigerated biscuits. "It is very good served warm," recommends Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City, Kansas.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, water and nutmeg. Transfer to a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Separate biscuits and arrange over the pecans. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pecan Peach Cobbler in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p13
Reviews for Pecan Peach Cobbler(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review