- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 3/4 cup granola cereal without raisins
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- Maple syrup, optional
- Place pancake mix in a bowl. Combine the eggs, milk, oil and maple flavoring; add to pancake mix and mix well. Pour into a greased 14-in. pizza pan; sprinkle with granola and pecans.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges. Serve with syrup if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pecan Pancake Pizza
Sort By :
Tried this for the first time today--love the convenience. It was easy and tasty plus a snap to fix. Sausage fried while this was in the oven so breakfast was done cooking in 12 minutes. I think next time I would experiment with putting bananas or blueberries in to change it up.
by Pancake mix are you talking about Bisquick or something like the Aunt Jemima's one where you just add water?
what if you don't have maple flavoring?....could you just use syrup instead??