- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients until blended.
- Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Pour sauce over salmon; sprinkle with pecans. Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pecan-Orange Salmon
Sort By :
I love the orange zest taste on the salmon! Easy to prep!