Pecan-Orange Salmon Recipe
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients until blended.
- Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Pour sauce over salmon; sprinkle with pecans. Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pecan-Orange Salmon in Country Woman February/March 2013
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pecan-Orange Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2014
I love the orange zest taste on the salmon! Easy to prep!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Baking Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >