Pecan-Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine milk, eggs and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until blended. Fold in pecans. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased cast-iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 14-16 pancakes.
3 each: 402 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Pecan-Oatmeal Pancakes
"These are my 'go to' pancakes for serving at our B&B. Adding fresh blueberries makes them even better!"
"If they weren't on the healthy side, these would not be worth eating. My family did not like these. I will not make these again."