- sugar; sprinkle half over dough.
- Fold sides of dough over filling, overlapping by 1-1/2 in.; pinch
- seam to seal. Carefully place seam side down on an ungreased baking
- sheet. Shape into a U-shape; pinch ends to seal. Repeat with
- remaining dough, egg white and filling. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 15
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Combine
- confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve desired consistency;
- drizzle over kringles.
- Yield: 2 kringles (12 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 193 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.