Pecan Green Beans Recipe
Being a teenager, my great-grandson Derek has developed his own tastes and doesn't always care for the same things I do. But this recipe is a tasty vegetable dish we both enjoy.Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana
- 1-1/2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the pecans in butter for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain beans; add to skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pecan Green Beans in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p10
Reviews for Pecan Green Beans(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2011
The beans were great and easy. The Braised Short Ribs were just so so.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >