These miniature tarts feature whole pecans, a caramel-like filling, and a butter and cream cheese crust that melts right in your mouth. —Janice Hose, Hagerstown, Maryland
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 48 pecan halves
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, beating until mixture forms a ball. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. For filling, in a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, eggs and butter.
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls. Press onto the bottoms and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon filling into cups; top each with a pecan half.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Pecan Goody Cups in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p16
Reviews for Pecan Goody Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review