- 1-1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until smooth. Stir in nuts; pour into pie shell. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pecan Fudge Pie
"This pie is great and easy - the perfect combination! It IS mighty rich, but my children love it! I add slightly sweetened whipped cream."
"I made this pie two years ago and my family loved the chocolaty taste. I did add 1/4 cup baking cocoa and flour, (I do not like rich Pies) this was not to rich at all. I still give it 5 stars."
"Although 2 of my kids like this, the only reason I won't make this again is because I would rather make a pecan pie that is more traditional. It was good, but a little too chocolaty for me. It really stuck on the fork."
"As a hubby request I looked for a chocolate pecan pie. Found this one but his reply not sweet enough."
"Very easy to make, delicious. G'kids loved it! Rich but not too sweet."