- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 30 caramels, quartered
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the first three ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a full rolling boil. Boil and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234°, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips and caramels until melted. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Yield: about 4 pounds.
Originally published as Pecan Fudge in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p34
Reviews for Pecan Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2012
"Easy.I did not have any marshmallow cream so I subbed 2 cups mini marshmallows. I did not have any caramels so just eliminated. Turned out good."