- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches
- 160° and coats the back of a metal spoon. Remove from the heat;
- stir in chocolate and vanilla until smooth. Cool to lukewarm
- (90°), stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, beat softened butter until smooth. Add cooled
- chocolate mixture; beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about
- 5 minutes. Spread over tarts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6
- hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 5 tarts.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.