- 160° and coats the back of a metal spoon. Remove from the heat;
- stir in chocolate and vanilla until smooth. Cool to lukewarm
- (90°), stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, beat softened butter until smooth. Add cooled
- chocolate mixture; beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about
- 5 minutes. Spread over tarts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6
- hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 5 tarts.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now