- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Shape tablespoonfuls into 2-in. fingers. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar; cool on wire racks. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Pecan Fingers in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p58
Reviews for Pecan Fingers(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2011
Cookies tasted good, but are dry and break apart. I made recipe exactly as directed.