- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Shape tablespoonfuls into 2-in. fingers. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar; cool on wire racks. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Pecan Fingers(2)
Sort By :
This is a favorite recipe that my mom used to make only in hers, there was 2 teaspoons of real vanilla included and the recipe called for ground pecans. To stop the cookies from breaking apart, cook them a little longer.YUMM!! :)
Cookies tasted good, but are dry and break apart. I made recipe exactly as directed.