Pecan-Date Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve the mustard in water; let stand for 10 minutes. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add nutmeg and mustard mixture. Stir in cheese and dates. Chill for 15 minutes. Shape into a ball; roll in pecans. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups (4-inch ball).
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 119 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Pecan-Date Cheese Ball
"This is Wonderfully Delicious...and It Was Well Enjoyed - Thank You for Sharing This Recipe!Chef' Tami L. Conklin Hanks"