Pecan-Crusted Turkey Cutlets Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup ground pecans
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1. Place flour in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, whisk the egg whites, egg, mustard, cayenne and salt. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and pecans. Coat cutlets with flour, then dip in egg mixture and coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil in batches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 466 calories, 26g fat (3g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 448mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein .
Reviews for Pecan-Crusted Turkey Cutlets
"This was a great recipe and I didn't give it an excellent because my family and I think it needs a sauce. I will make it again and will figure some type of gravy/sauce for it."