Pecan-Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- CUCUMBER SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Place salmon skin side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each fillet.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and butter; spoon over salmon. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 830 calories, 61 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 654 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 45 g protein.
Reviews for Pecan-Crusted Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.