This nutty coating and cool sauce turn ordinary salmon into something special. "My husband was thrilled the first time I served this," says Cheryl Bydowdki of Punta Gorda, Florida.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- CUCUMBER SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place salmon skin side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese,
- parsley and butter; spoon over salmon. Bake at 425° for 10-15
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients.
- Serve with the salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 830 calories, 61 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 654 mg sodium,