- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- CUCUMBER SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place salmon skin side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and butter; spoon over salmon. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pecan-Crusted Salmon
Sort By :
"My husband loves this recipe and recently requested it again. Absolutely fabulous! Quick to make and impressive enough to serve guests. This salmon is now part of his birthday meal-from now on!"
"A Family favorite. Didn't really like the cucumber sauce"
"This was very good. I made it for two."
"Taste was very good although fish was a little bit dry for my taste. I'll probably make more sauce to go with it next time."
"This is one of our favorite meals and it is SO easy! I make it often and even my two young children love it."