Pecan-Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- CUCUMBER SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place salmon skin side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and butter; spoon over salmon. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pecan-Crusted Salmon(7)
Sort By :
My husband loves this recipe and recently requested it again. Absolutely fabulous! Quick to make and impressive enough to serve guests. This salmon is now part of his birthday meal-from now on!
A Family favorite. Didn't really like the cucumber sauce
This has become a go-to salmon recipe for me--easy and delicious. I always use skinless salmon; also I often omit the pecans in the topping, and add dill, Old Bay, lemon pepper, or whatever else is at hand to spice it up. Very versatile, and great flavor.
This was very good. I made it for two.
Taste was very good although fish was a little bit dry for my taste. I'll probably make more sauce to go with it next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >