- 1-1/2 cups cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place cornflakes, parsley and garlic powder in a blender; cover and pulse until finely ground. Transfer to a shallow bowl; stir in bread crumbs and pecans. Place milk in another shallow bowl. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; dip in milk, then roll in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place on a greased baking sheet; spritz chicken with cooking spray. Bake 12-16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once halfway through cooking. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pecan-Crusted Chicken Nuggets
Sort By :
Outstanding! Easy and fast to make. Great with BBQ sauce.
very tasty and not fried! I had double the amount of chicken tenders so I doubled the breading ingredients. No need, the original recipe makes plenty. Very tender and will make again!
These were delicious. I put them on a spinach salad with strawberries and more pecans. Then I made TOH's makeover spinach salad dressing to serve on top. Great recipe. Reheating leftovers in the toaster oven is a must. They didn't hold up too well in the microwave.