These moist, tender chicken breasts have a crunchy coating of pecans and sesame seeds. They're good served alone or with chicken gravy. —Molly Lloyd, Bourneville, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), partially flattened
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the
- flour, pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, pepper and salt. Dip chicken
- in milk, then coat in flour mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until no
- longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 214 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber,