Pecan Cream Cheese Squares Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-2/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, 1 egg and butter until blended. Stir in pecans. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and remaining eggs until smooth. Pour over pecan mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 204 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Pecan Cream Cheese Squares
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.