Pecan Cream Cheese Squares Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-2/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, 1 egg and butter until blended. Stir in pecans. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and remaining eggs until smooth. Pour over pecan mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 204 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Pecan Cream Cheese Squares
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.