- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-2/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, 1 egg and butter until blended. Stir in pecans. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and remaining eggs until smooth. Pour over pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack; cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pecan Cream Cheese Squares
Sort By :
"I have been making this for my family for years (my mother-in-law got me a Taste Of Home cookbook for Christmas) and it is their favorite dessert!! Very rich, but very yummy!"