Pecan Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked and cooled
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1. In a bowl, combine pecans, coconut and butter. Pour onto an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry shell. Sprinkle with coconut mixture. Drizzle with caramel topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 462 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Cream Cheese Pie
"Husband made two of these tonight: one with pie crust and one with graham cracker crust. Easy and YUMMMY!"
"Very delicious, easy to make, a nice change from traditional pecan pie!"
"This is one of the most delicious, quick and easy desserts that I have made. It disappears quickly and people always request the recipe."
"This pie is absolutely delicious, and it's very easy to make."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.