Pecan Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
Toasted coconut, nuts and caramel sauce top a cream cheese layer in this special pie from Mildred Troupe of Wartrace, Tennessee. "A friend who loves to give out recipes shared this with me...I'm so glad she did!" Mildred reports.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked and cooled
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1. In a bowl, combine pecans, coconut and butter. Pour onto an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry shell. Sprinkle with coconut mixture. Drizzle with caramel topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 462 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Cream Cheese Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC