- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice until smooth; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Pecan Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"Crunchy, moist, and flavorful. It's so good, I don't even make the sugar drizzle for the top. It's fine without it!"
"My family thought this was ok, but no one raved about it. I tried to really swirl the topping into the cake, but most of the topping stayed near the top. It might be better to let the cake cool before drizzling the glaze because it all my glaze just seeped into the warm cake (i.e., it did not look the photo)."
"Delicious...the kids loved it. Will make again!"
"So simple. So delicious! Yummy warm out of oven. This cake didn't last long at my house!"
"This recipe is fantastic. Delicious andsimple."