Pecan Coconut Pie Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Beat in the sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla and salt. Stir in pecans and coconut. Pour into pastry shell.
- 2. Make a domed cover with foil. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 571 calories, 34g fat (13g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Pecan Coconut Pie
"This is the best pie that I have eaten in a very long time. It is simple to make. Thank you."