Pecan Coconut Clusters
Crisp rice cereal and chopped pecans add crunch to these no-bake bites sent in by Norene Wright of Manilla, Indiana. "This recipe is quick to fix, and the results are truly rich," she writes.
42 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 package (10-12 ounces) vanilla or white chips, melted
- Place pecans in a 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until pecans are toasted,
- stirring every 45 seconds. In a bowl, combine the pecans, cereal and
- coconut. Add melted chips; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls
- onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Let stand until set. Yield:
- about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 69 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.