Toasting the pecans before stirring in the chocolate adds to the richness of this easy-to-make candy. I usually make four batches each Christmas and never have leftovers. Collette Reynolds, Raleigh, North Carolina
48 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces milk or dark chocolate candy coating, melted
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, combine pecans and butter.
- Bake at 250° for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; transfer to a bowl. Add candy coating and stir
- until evenly coated. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 94 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.