Pecan Clusters Recipe
Toasting the pecans before stirring in the chocolate adds to the richness of this easy-to-make candy. I usually make four batches each Christmas and never have leftovers. Collette Reynolds, Raleigh, North Carolina
- 3 cups Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces milk or dark chocolate candy coating, melted
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, combine pecans and butter. Bake at 250° for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; transfer to a bowl. Add candy coating and stir until evenly coated. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Pecan Clusters in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p110
Reviews for Pecan Clusters(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2010
Toasting the pecans makes a world of difference. Easy to make. I used a small ice cream scoop to shape. They didn't last long at our house.