Pecan Cinnamon Fudge
A handful of baking staples are all you'll need for this rich treat shared by Autumn Bradley-O'Rell. "It's the most fabulous fudge you will ever taste," promises the Lodi, Wisconsin reader.
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Butter an 8-in. square dish with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a
- microwave-safe bowl, combine milk and remaining butter. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and cinnamon; stir
- in milk mixture until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into prepared
- pan. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.
- Yield: about 1-1/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 324 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.