A handful of baking staples are all you'll need for this rich treat shared by Autumn Bradley-O'Rell. "It's the most fabulous fudge you will ever taste," promises the Lodi, Wisconsin reader.
Recommended: Diabetic Dessert Recipes for the Holidays
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Butter an 8-in. square dish with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine milk and remaining butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in vanilla.
- In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and cinnamon; stir in milk mixture until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cut into squares. Yield: about 1-1/4 pounds.
Originally published as Pecan Cinnamon Fudge in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p55
Reviews for Pecan Cinnamon Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review