Pecan Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and eggs. Add the butter; mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs and edges begin to crack. Cool on a wire rack. Garnish with whipped cream and miniature chips. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 581 calories, 39g fat (19g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Chocolate Pie
"I really enjoy making this pie considering it has a variety of variables in it giving it a wide range of flavors."
"Absolutely delicious and I made it gluten free was fantastic with a dollop of whipped cream."
"This was an excellent treat. It turned out like a big soft Toll House cookie with pecans added."