Pecan Chocolate Pie Recipe
Mixing up this pie is so simple. Chock-full of nuts and chocolate chips, this sweet treat is the perfect ending to the meal.—Lori Blevins, Douglasville, Georgia
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and eggs. Add the butter; mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs and edges begin to crack. Cool on a wire rack. Garnish with whipped cream and miniature chips. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 581 calories, 39 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Chocolate Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC