- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and eggs. Add the butter; mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs and edges begin to crack. Cool on a wire rack. Garnish with whipped cream and miniature chips. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pecan Chocolate Pie
Sort By :
"I really enjoy making this pie considering it has a variety of variables in it giving it a wide range of flavors."
"Absolutely delicious and I made it gluten free was fantastic with a dollop of whipped cream."
"I made this pie the day before Thanksgiving for a church get-together and it was all eaten, so I made another one that evening for Thanksgiving, and that one all got eaten too!"
"This was so easy, quick, but tatsted like I spent an hour making it. Very few ingredients, amazing flavor and better the next day!! Definitly make this one!"
"This was an excellent treat. It turned out like a big soft Toll House cookie with pecans added."