- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 75 wafers)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring milk and sugar to a boil; remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla until smooth. Add vanilla wafers and 1/3 cup pecans; stir until well combined. Transfer to a bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Roll in remaining pecans to coat. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Pecan Chocolate Candies in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p51
Reviews for Pecan Chocolate Candies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review