Pecan Chip Tube Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- 2. Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Combine pecans and chocolate chips; sprinkle half over batter. Top with marshmallows and remaining batter; sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; invert cake onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 438 calories, 29g fat (7g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Chip Tube Cake
"Great easy recipe! Everyone enjoyed it and asked for seconds! It is a keeper!"
"Yummy. Made it per the recipe and it came out amazing. I took it to an Easter picnic and it was a hit!"
"This is an easy-to-make, delicious, moist cake. My family loved it. I'll be making it again."