- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Combine pecans and chocolate chips; sprinkle half over batter. Top with marshmallows and remaining batter; sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; invert cake onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pecan Chip Tube Cake
"Great easy recipe! Everyone enjoyed it and asked for seconds! It is a keeper!"
"Yummy. Made it per the recipe and it came out amazing. I took it to an Easter picnic and it was a hit!"
"This is an easy-to-make, delicious, moist cake. My family loved it. I'll be making it again."
"I love this recipe, have made it several times. It tastes like a chocolate chip cookie, can't eat pecans so I omit them, but still so delicious. Getting ready to make it again right now."