- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Combine pecans and chocolate chips; sprinkle half over batter. Top with marshmallows and remaining batter; sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; invert cake onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pecan Chip Tube Cake in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p31
Reviews for Pecan Chip Tube Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2013
"Great easy recipe! Everyone enjoyed it and asked for seconds! It is a keeper!"
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2012
"Yummy. Made it per the recipe and it came out amazing. I took it to an Easter picnic and it was a hit!"