Pecan Cheddar Crisps Recipe
"These crispy snacks are super as a party appetizer," reports field editor Ozela Haynes of Emerson, Arkansas. "They're also nice to nibble on anytime."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- In a bowl, cream the butter and cheese. Combine flour, paprika and salt; add to creamed mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Top each with a pecan; press down to flatten. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pecan Cheddar Crisps in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p64
Reviews for Pecan Cheddar Crisps(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2009
One of my favorite holiday savory recipes! Light, crisp and tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >