Pecan Cereal Clusters
Featuring crunchy cereal, colorful candies, pecans and loads of peanut butter flavor, these chocolaty bites offer plenty of make-ahead convenience. "They're easy to whip up when you're in a hurry," notes Debbie Zorn from Vidalia, Georgia.
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 2-1/4 cups M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- Line three 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pans with waxed paper. In a large
- heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the peanut butter and
- chocolate chips until chips are melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in Cheerios, M&M's and pecans until evenly
- coated. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared pans.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 160 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.