Pecan Caramel Clusters Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 4 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the caramels, water and butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Freeze for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine candy coatings. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Dip caramel clusters in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Pecan Caramel Clusters
Sort By :
I JUST MADE THESE WERE SO EASY TO MAKE AND BETTER TO EAT!
I JUST MADE THESE WERE EASY AND GREAT!
These have become our Valentine tradition. We make them every year and always get requests for more. Absolutely amazing and so easy. I do use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate.
I have made these several times and they are wonderful. I use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate
I made the recipes exactly like it said but when I took the baking sheets out of the freezer and went to dip the candy in chocolate, every one of them was completely stuck to the waxed paper. I don't know how anyone can make these the way the recipe says.