Pecan Caramel Clusters Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 4 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the caramels, water and butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Freeze for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine candy coatings. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Dip caramel clusters in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Pecan Caramel Clusters
Sort By :
"I JUST MADE THESE WERE SO EASY TO MAKE AND BETTER TO EAT!"
"I JUST MADE THESE WERE EASY AND GREAT!"
"These have become our Valentine tradition. We make them every year and always get requests for more. Absolutely amazing and so easy. I do use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate."
"I have made these several times and they are wonderful. I use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate"
"I made the recipes exactly like it said but when I took the baking sheets out of the freezer and went to dip the candy in chocolate, every one of them was completely stuck to the waxed paper. I don't know how anyone can make these the way the recipe says."