Pecan Caramel Candies
These candies are fast and easy, but they look and taste like you did a lot of work. Make as many-or as few -as you want. They're great alongside other desserts for guests who want only a bite of something sweet.
63 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 5 min. + cooling
- 63 miniature pretzels
- 63 Rolo candies
- 63 pecan halves
- Line baking sheets with foil. Place pretzels on foil; top each
- pretzel with a candy.
- Bake at 250° for 4 minutes or until candies are softened (candies
- will retain their shape). Immediately place a pecan half on each
- candy and press down so candy fills pretzel. Cool slightly.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set. Yield: 63 candies (about
- 1-1/4 pounds).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 55 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.