Grandchildren and kids in her Gage, Oklahoma neighborhood love helping Flo Burtnett make (and eat) these yummy, four-ingredient treats! “They're great gifts…and easy,” she adds.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- 64 pecan halves (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 28 caramels
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a microwave, melt 1 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drop chocolate by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Immediately place four pecans on top of each chocolate drop.
- Place the caramels in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish; add cream. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Spoon onto the middle of each cluster.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread over caramel. Let stand until set. Yield: 16 candies.
Originally published as Pecan Candy Clusters in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p17
Reviews for Pecan Candy Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review