Pecan Butterscotch Cookies
These are the quickest, tastiest cookies I've ever made. They can be varied endlessly, but I come back to this version time after time. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup Bisquick® Mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat the pancake mix, dry pudding mix, butter and
- egg until blended. Stir in pecans.
- Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking
- sheets. Flatten with the bottom of a glass. Bake at 350° for
- 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to
- cool. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: You may substitute regular biscuit/baking mix for the complete buttermilk pancake mix.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 88 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.