These are the quickest, tastiest cookies I've ever made. They can be varied endlessly, but I come back to this version time after time. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 1 cup complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat the pancake mix, dry pudding mix, butter and egg until blended. Stir in pecans.
- Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten with the bottom of a glass. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Pecan Butterscotch Cookies in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p19
Reviews for Pecan Butterscotch Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review