- 12 ounces fresh or frozen brussels sprouts (about 3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Trim bussels spouts and cut an x in the core of each. In a microwave-safe dish, combine the brussels sprouts and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender; drain. Add the pecans, butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pecan Brussels Sprouts in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p3
Reviews for Pecan Brussels Sprouts(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review