Pecan Breakfast Loaf Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles. Spread each with butter. Combine sugar, chopped pecans and cinnamon; sprinkle over triangles. Beginning at the wide end, roll up each triangle.
- 2. In a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan, place rolls, point side down, widthwise in two layers. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- 3. Top with pecan halves. In a small saucepan, combine glaze ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle over warm bread. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
1 slice: 146 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 141mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Breakfast Loaf
"Easy and delicious. Company couldn't believe they were cresent rolls!!! Great company weekend breakfast"