Pecan Baked Apples Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 medium tart apples
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Core apples and peel top third; fill with pecan mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8-12 minutes or until apples are tender. Drizzle with pan juices. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 312 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 5g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Baked Apples
"easy and delicious! I'm thinking about trying the topping on ice cream or apple sauce."
"It was so good. I did use I can't believe its not butter and splenda brown sugar to lower the calories. My 7 yr old wanted to know why I never made this before."