Crispy, sweet bacon dresses up any breakfast. When my girls see it, they call it “special breakfast.” The big flavor punch just may surprise you. —Catherine Goza, Charlotte, North Carolina
Featured In: 37 Easy Breakfast Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place bacon in a single layer in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until lightly browned, 16-18 minutes.
- Remove bacon from pan. Discard drippings from pan, wiping clean if necessary.
- In a shallow bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Dip both sides of bacon in brown sugar mixture, patting to help coating adhere; return to pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until caramelized. Remove immediately from pan. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pecan Bacon in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p28
Reviews for Pecan Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review